Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Is Three Really a Crowd?

Kay and I are trying to move on from my whole "caught with my pants down" incident, but Jay (my ex-best friend whose girlfriend I slept with) has so graciously taken it upon herself to announce to the world the wonderful news of my sexual union with Em.  Jay had chosen to spread the good news through (what else?) Facebook.  She wanted to make sure all of our family and friends received word that she caught me in bed with her girlfriend, posting it on several people's walls, including hers, mine, Em's, and at least one friend's that I know of.  I'm so glad that she did that.  I would sure hate for any one to be left out, and I was simply just too busy washing her girlfriend's cum off my body at the time to post it myself.

Jay  has also been so kind as to give me unsolicited advice via text messages and e-mails encouraging me to kill myself.  She even came up with not-so-creative suggestions on how exactly to carry it out.  I guess that's what ex-friends are for.  Thanks pal.  Maybe I could send her a text message giving her unsolicited advice on how to eat out her girlfriend's pussy because, according to Em, Jay didn't know how.  After all, that's what ex-friends are for.

It doesn't end there.  She's also been telling straight out lies about me to Kay too.  Fortunately she doesn't fall for it.  Here's why I love my girl so much.  Kay says she is actually having a hard time either not laughing at Jay or not going off on her.  That's why I come back home to you every night, baby.  I know you've got my back.

Now.  Before anyone jumps on my back (which by the way, would be really hot), I know I'm getting what I "deserve."  I've been a very, very bad girl.

But you know, Jay could have saved everyone a whole hell of a lot of trouble if she had just climbed into bed with us.  I wouldn't have complained too terribly loud.  I'm sure I would have gotten loud, but not from complaining.

Unfortunately, I guess she really thinks three is a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment