Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sexting

I got drunk last night and sent a Facebook message to the girl who I had "kissed and liked it."  I suppose I should give her a name...Hmm...How about Alyssa?  Works for me.

I said to her, "I have been drinking tonight and wish you were here to take advantage of me in my drunkedness...what would you do to me?"

Alyssa's response:  "Hmmm...well first I would have to you out of your clothes...I mean drunkedness doesn't really go with clothing lol...there would be very passionate kissing...your lips...neck...chest, then licking/sucking/biting your nipples...kising your stomach, pelvis...moving down so I can taste you...kissing your inner thighs...then your clit...licking sucking...feeling your wetness with my fingers and tasting you with my tongue...burying my face deep in your pussy, sucking up all your juices when you explode...how does that sound? ;)"

Me:  "Now I'm lying in bed all alone with a wet pussy.  I wish you were here."

Alyssa:  "Hmm...I definitely wish I could help you with that."

I have spent the whole day today thinking about that and being wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment