Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Strange Night. Good morning.

I had strange sex dreams last night.

I was having sex. With a male.  Who was only like thirteen.  I dreamt that I had to have sex with him to keep him quiet about something with my family.

I do not know where that came from.  Or do I?

I woke up really horny this morning.  I came on to Kay and we made love. It was really good. So passionate and sweet.  I love her so much.  I do want her to be my only lover. 

Good morning!

I have the SA meeting tonight. Im looking forward to it. Though, I never did call that lady about being my sponsor.

I'm scared about having a female as a sponsor.  I worry about temptation.

Or maybe that's just excuse.  I can come up with more.

It's time I start being honest.  With Kay, with you, but most importantly myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment